Sunday, March 01, 2009

Outing with my buddies - Part 2



So let's continue.. and if you haven't read my last post. Well read it now or later.

So we accompanied Zawani to a shop called Eaton? I think that's how it spelled xD and sorry I haven't quite gone out that much so i sometimes forgot the spelling of the place, lol. When Zawani and Ayne was around we didn't take much pics though. There is but looks kinda not interesting from the way i look at it so i dont think of uploading it xD. Sorry.

Zawani did however introduced us to a friend of hers. We talked about work 'if anyone of us found one' and also 'where JJ and Ayne is?'. When i saw Ayne i was amazed how she transform :D she look like a glowing pearl. Her skins so white like she never been out in her life. Same also goes to JJ la. It's funny how we play her mind that Perosa have access to an internet in the computer thingy that i talk about in my previous post :) lol.

Okay let's get down with the photo's.

This is when we got seperated with Zawani and Ayne when JJ arrived. Btw, i took their pics


It's not like we lost them. Just Ayne really turn into a sho-pa-holic. lol, cuz she already received her paycheck from working in Sutera so she wants Zawani to accompany her la go buy buy stuff.

Si Perosa x abis2 maw main sms, dia tu b'ckp sma adik angkat dia konon lol xD and i close my eyes because adik Perosa x pandai tangkap gambar properly la -___-


Actually i havent got enough sleep from last night that evening >.> . I really getting addicted with MySpace and other websites that i went through. I just need to see more, lol ^-^.

Dont blame me for editing.. i just feel like i want too that's all :3 lol


Lol, i just cant spoil you people with to much pictures here unless i feel that i have to la. So here's what JJ took. It was her idea and it's not mine! lol.. so as for me I gonna give a title "How to Get down?" lol with no edits cuz to lazy. .-.

#1


#2


#3


#4 this one blur because i move my face to fast lol


It's ridiculously lame how she wants me to raise both of my arms to show victory lol xD no way im doing that cuz i think its more embarrassing.

Labels:











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan