Friday, May 22, 2009

Crap =__=



Oh shyt! D: my pendrive is crap! This shows I really need a new pendrive and also laptop! :( Dumb laptop everyone keep on using it until over and over have to clean because to much virus! D: not just that the broadband is somehow a bit rosak and I can’t explain why. >___>

All my picture of when I was in KL and also videos that I haven’t got the chance to paste it in this laptop before I format it in my pendrive already gone lar! (and I know it’s my choice to delete but still I want to keep some just in case bah) T___T . Memories gone.. and in my KL post already la I deleted >___> now I can’t look it back anymore… this is tooo sad… T___T at least I got my sticker la. Haiz, so susah2 to took it ya know. D:

I’m very very pissed!! >:( . Like want to kill someone. ISH! Next time when I already got my new laptop I don’t want to share it with anyone I put password next time! D: Fuck them those stupid people that use my laptop without taking good care of it!



"crap........"


Sigh, never mind la I make sure I make extra fun than the last time! I make sure of it so I wont have to feel regret like now! T___T

Labels:











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan