Sunday, May 31, 2009

Flowery Mood



Is it nice? I took it all by myself when I was in the park :] saw em and felt like testing my photography skill xD . If still noob.. well hope can improve oh. A better camera quality make everything so pretty :] . But my camera just so cheap hor.











Oh... and don't ask me what kind of flower are they.. although I may know some I still don't know much. If want to see more there's a few more in my part 2 :]

Labels: , ,











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan