Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Going to Camp Princess



Yeah.... National Service. The letter finally arrived =___= . Waited for like months and months and finally today it came!!

Can't you believe I have to like fill all the forms??


Could you read clearly? They wrote it there I'm heading to Selangor on the 16 June ;)


Princess Haliza, Sepang (Selangor). What are the odd with my Camp being named Princess :] for sure it should be rough hor. And who is this Princess Haliza? -___- ah~ whatever lar as long as I am far away from my evil siblings then okay but it's hard leavin Milky though T^T. But still I have to like go check up in a clinic or hospital.. don't know if free or not.. beside who cares also my daddy pharmasist ;] can get free check up with his worker friends there.

Wow do I sound a bit pampered today.

Labels:











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan