Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Spring - p2



I saw a book store and wanted to see inside.

There’s nothing interesting there. Don’t feel in a reading mood... then after that my sis went to Parkson then to another shop just to find clothes for her. My feet that time hurts :( so I sat down lar. God long time I never jalan2 that’s why @.@ .

Okay, so moving on. Then we head to Starbucks because I’m so damn thirsty and this is my first time going in :] .





Ordered the vanilla blended thingy... I don’t know just Sarah was ordering it for me since I got no energy to order myself. Then I ordered something to eat also.


Beef Pie. Tasty :D


So Starbucks is the place I spend my money lar :] . So mom called saying where we were. At that time we already out from Starbucks then we tried finding her and auntie in the 2nd floor. At that time I start being selfish and I hate myself for it :( . Sorry mom I still love you bah. Anyway, we all went to the 1st floor to buy some grocery and then I saw...

Magic Bite. I didn’t get the chance to taste this one because mom didn’t buy lar. So whatever lar.. don’t care also :p

Labels: ,











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan