Sunday, May 24, 2009

When swine flu attack



Again! was talking with my awesome friend from Canada and you should know he's name is Andrew :] (I just like him so much, he's such an awesome friend..always know what to do and to say :D) . He got another weird ideas and I think you might be amuse too.

This was like a long time ago conversation with him but there's nothing interesting to post about now so I went through my folders and found these :] . Felt like showing em today.

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


Hahaha xD Silly Andrew.. what silly thing he gonna say next time ? :]





PS: Although this is off topic but... I wanna stop waiting for him. Wanna start being single again. :] I was so desperate want a couple but now i'm retiring. ^-^ so hope I make it through. Gamebate for me!

Labels:











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan