Monday, June 01, 2009

Cultural Village in Sarawak - p2



After watching they perform. There’s someone making tattoos downstairs so we went to take a look.

Normal permanent marker pens


Sarah getting a tattoo


It symbolize 'head hunter' (I think)




So we walk until we reach to the Ulu House.

This is a Ulu House


Everything look so old~ didn’t felt like taking any of em... except for this one. Here’s a video.

I know it's a very lousy video xD


And here are the thing to hantam the Padi


Going down was the scarier part. I hate small staircase sudahla I scare of heights -.- ...

These are the stranger I just main2 take.


Passing through to Rumah Bidayuh didn’t went in haiz :(


It’s very damn hot! So next we went to Melanau Tall House...



seriously it’s tall and with more thin staircase =_=



All I see around me is just junk. Old junk.. so don’t bother taken em lar only a few.

This is how people from the past sleeps... on the floor.


Going to the top is easy... but down not so much. Saw a bed with some old things that I don’t actually know what they use for. Sorry... I got problem with histories.

So small the bed… I don’t know if it’s comfortable oh.


Looking at it make me feel like touching it but don’t want xD afraid the ghost of the past will hunt me lol




There's still part 3!

Labels: ,











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan