Monday, June 15, 2009

My times before going to NS are up



Starting today I wont be blogging for 3 months liao. You know why? Because I already in NS with my mates (who are not actually in the same camp with me which is so so so sad). I still haven't bought enough items for my NS so today will be the best opportunity to go buy. In the afternoon we already start going out. But first we need to send Sarah to my mum's office :/ cuz she haven't quite finish her Geo project.

I don't feel like editing my pictures even if I know one website that could. I still think photoshop can make it look more nicer :/ So I just gotta wait for it la. Anyway, my sister and my mom were in the office. Sarah 'did' finish her Geo project actually all she have to do now is just print it out.. but unfortunately she have to type it all over again because she left her pindrive at home.

So meanwhile, me and Sam went to Wisma Merdeka (while waiting for my sis and mum). I thought we just went for a drive around the place then suddenly he wants me to go to Japan Boat Takoyaki inside Wisma just to buy him food.. as if I know where that is -.- I mean I lama never go out he expect me to go find this place? He also said Carol (Sam's gf) would be there so finally I just went la. I saw Carol and she was like surprise seeing me finally out from my cave xD

She didn't talk much like she use too. Forgot to tell you Carol works there and so we talk for a while then after that I started to order. I have no idea what menu they have so I just told Carol "Si Sam yang mau". I guess she understands what I mean even if I don't clearly make any sense so while she was putting ingredients on the meat balls Sam already was beside me. Looking at it make me lose my appetite because it doesn't look satisfying. Sam asked me if I want one too. So I was like erm.. it's okay I take the second one then Carol suddenly look at me shockingly.

Because she was adding a lot of spices on the meatballs just to screw with Sam. Haha, so I just ordered the original only la if like that.



Looks like a boat :] nice!


Okay okay..



When I first look at it.. I don't know if I should put it in my mouth I scare I might spit it back out but still I got no choice I already bought it. When it went into my mouth suddenly I felt like those people in Yakitate Japan :D ya know~ when you eat something so delicious you will start imagining something that makes you so so happy xD . Sam said it taste more delicious if you just put it all into your mouth so I did what he said but still it tasted the same xD . You people better try this out! I guarantee you, you wont regret :D

Fatal Frame


Camwhore inside the car still waiting for them. Here I suck in my cheeks xD so you people wont see the bulatness


Few minutes later, they finally arrived xD . So when we already dropped Sarah in her school now is time to go to 1B (1borneo). That time I was text messaging JJ.. thought of bringing her along but she was with Jeremiah so I just don't want to interfere with her love life lor. They said 1B already finish but when I go there still it's half incomplete la. You people are liar or just probably blind! When Sam already found a parking spot inside the parking lot we then went to the toilet. I don't want to go just my mum can't hold it any longer lol.

I saw a pretty cool place to sit down :O but in this picture I don't look as if I'm proud because I was trying to act as if I don't give a damn


How come I take picture wont be so blur and when my brother took a picture of me it will =__=


Mum ask us where should we eat. Sam suggested KFC but I don't want KFC :( they give me gas. Then I ask my mum we should go to Manhattan Fish Market.. my excuse were it be my last meal before going to NS, LOL! xD . I forgot the name of the food we ordered..

This one hard to finish need 4 people to finish then can finish, lol.


The drinks I ordered was Tropical breeze.

Need to stir it so you could taste the flavor in it :)


Manhattan Fish Market is the best than the one I had in KL but if I can recall >__> I did say the same thing with my past time post but I think I've already deleted it.

Next is to Daiso


In here I bought 'some' stuff that needed for NS but there's some stuff I bought that's really not got to do anything with NS it's mostly for what I want actually xD . I just can't help it if it looks so cute. Beside all of the stuff in Daiso is Rm5 only! unlike 'Kedai 2 ringgit($2.00)' -_- why bother calling the shop 2 ringgit when there's some stuff there higher than Rm2.00 haiyo~.

What do I tell ya.. everything there is Rm5 xD


And omgosh people in Japan they got the longest bubble gum!

This is a bubble gum o.o and it is not a stick >.<


The inside of the bubble gum xD


So after 1B we head to Karamunsing Mall after that CKS (need to speed things up because I need to get to bed) I finally got all the things I wanted :] so at home here are the stuff I bought in Daiso.



Some of the things I bought were so cool! Like the fake ear but I forgot to take a picture of it. D: but I did took a picture of this thing that I bought.

I can't read japanese but I think the picture it's easy to tell


Sarah and I were outside. We just can't wait to see how it would look like.



.



.



.



It looks like something's burning which is not good enough! D:


I knew I should've bought the green one but the hell.. =__= I bought the red one instead -___-" shit. Oh and here's a crappy video of us with the 'dead aura' which is so obviously fake! :] to us la.





.



.



.



So guys! :D I be going going to NS tomorrow so wish me the best of luck. Hope I could live and take lots of picture xD just hopefully. Cya!

Labels:











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan