Saturday, May 30, 2009

To Kuching here I go



We were eating at KFC before boarding the plane to Sarawak.



Really hurt lar my head. Why even I bother want to go. But then again it’s even boring staying at home so go Sarawak lor. At home we weren’t actually in a rush :]

Me: Mom, which should I bring? The big hair dryer or the small one?
Mom: Hmm… the small one lar…
Me: Okay… *think for a few second and put the big hair dryer in the luggage*

We’re not staying in a hotel just in my mom’s friend’s house. When we arrived the first thing I like was the auntie’s dog. So cute!

Seriouly shy with the camera.. always look away whenever my camera pointing at her


Her name is Dolly. Maybe it’s because of her round cherry eyes that auntie name her that :] . Sarah and I sleep in one room while mom sleeps with auntie in the other side. I was really shy being around auntie but somehow it felt okay a bit. I don’t know why. I guess I’m use to being with simple people than the people who are mostly into ‘now’ if you know what I mean.

So tomorrow we’re going to church for Pentecost then after that don’t know where have to wait and see ;] .





PS: My camera batteries are dead! That’s why you don’t see much picture today.

Labels: ,











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan