Monday, July 20, 2009

7 weeks to go - p2



Go to one of my profiles if want to see more pictures. So in camp we learned 'How to survive in the jungle'

Here you see is where my friend's Lily and Farah is cooking rice


Here is where you learn to BBQ a fish.:]

Our coach BBQ this :] lol


While some are cooking.. some even learn to built a tent. I was like there just taking picture like a retard photographer.



Then we learned Taekwando and Karate :] .



I gave my index number to join these martial arts :] I guess it probably could burn my calories mah.



Then the Flying Fox. It's 60 feet high.. one fall you already dead! Woo.. huhuhu... scary..



Then you see the picture up there is water confident T__T we have to swim in the longkang and I just know about it when I finish swimming huhu. Jahat betul tu orang

Ok people until here I stop let me have my holiday.. everyday also labor day at that freaking camp. Even if sometimes fun I still need rest! I have eye bags for god sack not just that I gain more weight! I wan lose weight! huhuhu T__T

Labels: ,











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan