Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I'm a single mom





This is my lovely daughter. I adopted her in Daiso. I saw her near the counter with other of her brothers and sisters. I choose her because there's a love patch on her eye, I think it's kinda cute so I decided to buy her. She's is not alone though



I have another child and I found him in this big shop at 1Utama. Love em so much ^__^ haha shock when I put my title like that? Please la I wouldn't want to have a child with a guy also I rather be a single mom and adopt a child for myself (I'm not lesbian). Okay then aside from it all, I bought something from Daiso.



FOUNDATION!! I did mention about it in my simple gyaru make-up so there you go at Daiso have already! well probably long already or I just didn't notice it haha. Anyway I have bought this too.



Rough pink Gel! yay! XD so glittery I love it.

Labels:











» About Me










» August 2008
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009






» Sarawak
» Peninsular



» Arts and Photography
» How To "?"
» Otaku Maniac
» Promotion to "?"
» Just Face The Facts
» Rotten Luck



» Aj » Ahlina » Cheesie » Desiree » Evalie » Gregory » Hazriq » Marion » Maguro » Nadrah » Nurul H. » Sulina » Suzaine » Shirley » Una » Wan